Expo’s Official Automotive Partner urges audiences to move towards a sustainable future, with a sensational film of Nissan’s brand campaign for Expo 2020 Dubai
Dubai, UAE – Signaling the launch of its engagement activities at Expo 2020 Dubai, Nissan has announced its new brand campaign ‘Let’s Move’, which aligns Nissan’s vision for the future of mobility with the Expo’s theme of ‘Connecting Minds and Creating the Future’. As the Official Automotive Partner of Expo 2020 Dubai, Nissan has launched this tailored campaign to draw attention to the importance of creating a more sustainable future by utilizing forward-looking technology under Nissan’s purpose of driving innovation to enrich people’s lives.
Serving as Nissan’s invitation to join the brand towards a smarter, more sustainable and connected future, the ‘Let’s Move’ campaign inspires audiences to reflect and to take action on what moves them, such as curiosity, hope or passion. The campaign also reflects Nissan’s position as an innovative, tech-forward brand that strives to be at the forefront of shaping the future of mobility, while enriching lives by addressing environmental and societal challenges to make a positive impact on people and the planet.
Starting with an inspiring and visionary brand film (https://youtu.be/yUO9yWyXk2w), Nissan’s ‘Let’s Move’ campaign for Expo 2020 Dubai demonstrates the latest innovations, concepts, and technologies through a series of creative content that will be released on the brand’s digital platforms, as well as through regional broadcast and billboard advertisements. Visitors to Expo 2020 Dubai will also get the opportunity to experience the campaign firsthand through engaging digital activations that will be launched on the company’s digital platform, “The Nissan NEXT” (www.TheNissanNEXT.com) throughout the six-month international fair.
Thierry Sabbagh, Managing Director at Nissan Middle East said: “Nissan’s global expertise, long-standing regional heritage and forward-looking vision guides our continued growth and we’re deeply committed to bringing the future of mobility to markets across the world and the Middle East region. Adopting a human-centric approach that is true to the brand’s purpose of innovating to enrich people’s lives, the ‘Let’s Move’ campaign enables us to unify all the communications in an inspiring and future-driven manner, while drawing an open invitation to explore and aspire to the future of mobility. Serving as a global platform, Expo 2020 Dubai will bring to the forefront Nissan’s deep-rooted technological expertise, regional heritage and insatiable thrive for innovation.”
Mohammed Alhashmi, Chief Technology Officer, Expo 2020 Dubai, said: “World Expos are places where innovation thrives and are testbeds for next gen technology. At Expo 2020 Dubai we believe in the power of technology in helping build a safer, fairer and more sustainable future for all, and the event will spotlight breakthrough ideas, innovations and technologies that are shaping the future of our planet. The ‘Let’s Move’ campaign perfectly aligns to our philosophy and we are excited to see the innovations that Nissan will bring to Expo 2020.”
Providing Expo 2020 Dubai with a fleet of more than 600 vehicles of Nissan latest SUV and sedan models, including the iconic Patrol and the tech-advanced Altima, Nissan promises the anticipated 25 million visitors a glimpse into the brand’s next mobility chapter that is informed by the company’s long automotive legacy. A regional first, Expo 2020 Dubai will be an opportunity for Nissan to engage in expert discussions and thought-provoking debates around sustainable transportation and smart-city development.
Working towards a more innovative future, Nissan’s participation at Expo 2020 Dubai, as the Official Automotive Partner, will accelerate the shift towards sustainable mobility in the Middle East region that holds immense potential. As part of this effort, by the early 2030s every ‘all-new’ Nissan vehicle offering in key markets around the world will be electrified, driven by breakthroughs in its e-POWER technology. Supercharging the company's drive to carbon neutrality, Nissan also unveiled EV36Zero in July this year, a £1 billion flagship Electric Vehicle (EV) Hub, creating a world-first EV manufacturing ecosystem and establishing a new 360-degree solution for zero-emission motoring.
# # #
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan is a global car manufacturer that sells a full line of vehicles under the Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. Nissan's global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in four regions: Japan-ASEAN, China, Americas, and AMIEO (Africa, Middle East, India, Europe & Oceania).
For more information about our products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit Nissan AMI. You can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all our latest videos on YouTube.
For more information, please contact:
Deputy General Manager – Corporate Communications
Nissan Middle East FZE
Phone: +971 (0) 58 941 0090
Edelman Middle East
Phone: +971 (0) 56 422 3536
About Expo 2020 Dubai
- From 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022, Expo 2020 Dubai will welcome visitors from every corner of the globe to join the making of a new world, as it brings together the planet in one place to reimagine tomorrow.
- With the purpose of ‘Connecting Minds, Creating the Future’, Expo 2020 will be the world’s most impactful global incubator for new ideas, catalysing an exchange of new perspectives and inspiring action to deliver real-life solutions to real-world challenges
- Expo 2020 will be the biggest cultural gathering in the world, presenting a visually striking and emotionally inspiring 182 days, as more than 200 participants – including nations, multilateral organisations, businesses, and educational institutions, as well as millions of visitors – create the largest and most diverse World Expo ever
- Expo 2020’s subthemes of Opportunity, Mobility and Sustainability will inspire visitors to preserve and protect our planet, explore new frontiers and build a better future for everyone
- For six months, Expo 2020 will be a must-visit family destination, with thousands of events, amazing exploratory experiences, and free entry for children up to age 18
- Expo is committed to building a more equitable and just world for everyone, while keeping visitors safe by following the latest guidance of the world’s leading medical, science and health experts
- Expo 2020 is the first World Expo to take place in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region, located on a 4.38 sqkm site adjacent to Al Maktoum International Airport in Dubai South
- Built with a meaningful and measurable long-term legacy in mind, the Expo site will transform into District 2020 – a model global community that will rethink the cities of the future – after Expo 2020 closes its doors
For media enquiries, please contact: